We are looking for an Image Stylist who is multi-talented and familiar in the area of makeup, hair and apparels styling/coordination and be able to help to curate the overall look for our On-Air Presenters.
· Actively seek sponsorship either directly or through commercial team for Apparels, Make-up, Hair services etc.
· Work with the Operations team on all sponsorship contracts and logistics
· Liaise and collaborate with sponsors and internal stakeholders in the planning, co-ordination and logistics on the loan and fittings of apparels, accessories, etc. Be responsible for the care and return of the sponsored items in accordance to the guidelines from the sponsors.
· Strictly observe and follow the “Editorial Appearance code” as set in the Editorial guidelines
· Diploma in any discipline
· At least 2 years of relevant experience preferably with similar work experience in a TV production/Publishing environment
· Must have “TV Broadcast/News Presenters” style sense
· Must be able to work odd and irregular hours to cater to programming time belt for major bulletins
· Make-up & hair styling skills are strongly preferred
· Outgoing personality with excellent communication, negotiation and organising skills.
· Able to multi-task and work independently as well as part of a team