· Provide all aspects of editing for News & CA programs including editing of video effects, soundtrack editing and mixing.
· Assemble rushes for the productions, familiarise with editing system and workflow in order to achieve quality output and to meet the users requirements.
· Craft news story together with the producer/reporters for News, Magazines programs & Documentaries.
· Craft stories based on rushes.
· Ensure programme audio & video output level meet broadcast standards for transmission with minimal supervision.
· Diploma in Film, Sound & Video or its equivalent.
· Those with experience on non-linear editing system.
· Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
· Good understanding of TV production and practical/current knowledge of non-linear editing.
· Sound knowledge of file and video formats and mastering techniques.
· Able to suggest alternative production techniques to optimize equipment usage.
· Creative, technically inclined and able to work well under pressure.
· Prepared to work irregular shift hours and public holidays.