- Develop and build creative and innovative campaigns to generate and maximize monetization opportunities year-on-year for the six platforms under the Chinese Family segment - Channel 8, Channel U, YES 933, LOVE 97.2FM, CAPTIAL 95.8FM, i-Weekly.
- Develop and execute integrated solutions for clients using all six platforms to create new revenue opportunities.
- Conceptualise, plan and execute on and off-air client-led campaigns and events for the six platforms.
- Conduct marketing analysis to improve product insights and optimize revenue growth for the six platforms.
- Implement, activate and track all client contracts to ensure all elements are fulfilled and executed.
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders in delivering all client requirements.
- Degree/Diploma holder, preferably in Mass Communications / Marketing
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with a proven track record in events marketing and management, preferably in a media-related field
- Strong understanding of the transforming media landscape with insights into innovation trends
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative, meticulous, resourceful, adaptable and driven
- Able to work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Power Point. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
- Keen interest in the Chinese entertainment industry
- Able to work on weekends (when necessary)
- Effectively bilingual in Mandarin and English