- Conceptualise, plan and execute on and off-air client-led campaigns and events for the six platforms under the Chinese Family segment – Channel 8, Channel U, YES933, Love97.2FM, Capital958, I Weekly.
- Conceptualise and plan campaigns for clients to create new revenue opportunities for the six platforms.
- Develop and build creative and innovative campaigns to generate and maximize monetization opportunities year-on-year for the six platforms.
- Implement, activate and track all client contracts to ensure all elements are fulfilled and executed.
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders in delivering all client requirements.
- Degree/Diploma holder, preferably in Mass Communications / Marketing
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in events marketing and management, preferably in a media-related field
- Able to work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative, meticulous, resourceful, adaptable and driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Power Point. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
- Keen interest in the Chinese entertainment industry
- Able to work on weekends (when necessary)
- Effectively bilingual in Mandarin and English