Digital story-tellers who will brainstorm, conceptualise, film and edit earned media content for online social and news outlets for Channel NewsAsia.
Provide all aspects of filming and editing. Filming and assembling rushes for Channel NewsAsia’s News productions, be familiar with camera, audio acquisition and editing system workflow in order to achieve quality output.
· Craft News story independently or with the producer/reporters for News, features and trailers.
· Work with a team of Digital Content Producers and News Reporters to fulfil the production requirements and meeting deadlines.
· Work with Editorial to effectively plan and execute filming and editing to meet the production needs.
· Able to operate a Digital Video Camera for filming of News’ Content.
· Have the knowledge of using hand phone, tablet etc, to do quick filming and upload direct to website.
· Diploma/Degree in Mass Communications, Mass Media Management, Film, Sound & Video or its equivalent
· Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
· Keen interest in TV Production.
· Must be creative and technically inclined.
· Knowledge in camera operations and audio acquisition.
· Knowledge in non-linear editing software. Able to use Avid, Final Cut Pro, Adobe or any other NLEs.