· You are the command center of all the content that comes onto the Toggle platform. Your daily operations include liaison with channels, content partners and programming team to track new and changes to programme line up, as well ensuring relevant info is circulated to relevant personnel.
· You are constantly on the lookout for content that can drive views and are appealing to our users, and is able to present the content across Toggle to increase discoverability.
· Liaise with content partners and instruct ops team for content ingestion.
· Interface with content operations and technical team to resolve issues or requests from stakeholders.
· Generate and provide insights on performance of content.
· Takes pride in ensuring content are available to users on a timely and accurate basis.
· Support in key project when assigned.
· At least 5 years working experience in related field, preferable in content and scheduling.
· Candidate should possess a Degree in Business or relevant studies.
· Meticulous and able to manage timelines.
· Eager to learn and a huge video fan.
· Keen eye for content that will attract eyeballs, and able to connect with users using appealing copy and visuals.
· Inquisitive nature and is constantly uses data and analysis to determine the best tactics to engage audience.
· Team player who is always willing to roll up his/her sleeves to help out.