This role is to head the marketing for the English Audience entertainment properties in Mediacorp. S/he will direct brand management, drive content marketing and production efforts and grow audiences for broadcast, digital and print.
· Develop marketing strategies for all media product lines in the English Audience network of Mediacorp to grow brand and audience.
· Develop integrated content marketing campaigns, including value promise, positioning, messaging and ongoing communications plans, to support product lines.
· Create expansion plans and increase audience engagement using all media platforms.
· Create marketing and audience-development plans for external clients to promote and amplify branded content projects.
· Conduct marketing analysis using analytics platforms to improve product insights and optimize audience growth and revenue.
· Execute marketing campaigns and creation of campaigns for TV, Radio, Print, Digital and websites/microsites and on social media.
· Develop and implement overarching social media strategies for the business.
· Oversee social media platforms including the development, execution, measurement and optimization of social media plans and compliance enforcement.
· Lead a dynamic team of content producers, marketeers and brand solutioners.
· Be an industry spokesperson for effective marketing using Mediacorp services and businesses to develop and drive industry and community outreach program.
· Strong Stakeholder engagement, management and influencing skills
· Depth of knowledge of consumer marketing in Singapore and the region
· Strong understanding of the transforming media landscape with insights into the digital landscape and innovation trends
· Good understanding of Media business models
· Good understanding of media analytics and big data capabilities
· Depth of knowledge of key media platforms (Broadcast, Print, Digital and social media YouTube Facebook, Twitter)
· Good relevant BA preferred.
· Minimum 10 years’ experience in consumer marketing or product marketing experience with a proven track record. (preferably in revenue generating media or consumer products) including 5 years in a marketing role either client- or agency-side, or brand owner
· Worked with external third party vendors on national and international level
· Expertise in broadcast and digital media are key.