· Perform research on different topics.
· Uncover newsworthy stories to suggest to EP and Producers
· Write up research brief
· Source for compelling case studies
· Source for footage and materials
· Provide information to adaptation team for follow up for adaptation into other languages
· Stay current on regulations and changes in media landscape
· Keep up to date with domain knowledge and subject matters
· Build up a strong contact list comprising domain and subject experts both locally and overseas
· Work on special projects as assigned
· Degree in Mass Communication, Political Science, Business, Arts and Humanities preferred.
· Strong knowledge of television production.
· Have a good command of the English language, both written and oral.
· Keen interest and ability to tell a good story, with excellent writing skills.
· Strong research and analytical skills, able to process and organise information well.
· Strong interest and knowledge of current affairs, especially developments in the Asia region.
· Flexibility in handling different topics and programme types.
· Ability to juggle competing deadlines, and put in long and irregular hours when required.
· An independent thinker who is also a team player