This role that we are hiring will be part of the Toggle’s customer care team. This person is responsible to conduct in-depth investigation and analysis on customers’ queries and escalated complaints in a timely manner to resolve customers’ complaints and coordinate with various stakeholders resulting in improved policies and processes for the organization so as to achieve high level of customer satisfaction and delivers excellent reporting of customer feedback in support of product development efforts to enhance customer experience.
· Manage the day-to-day operations of customer care support and service availability
· Manage customer engagement across digital and social media platforms to improve customer experience and service assurance
· Taking ownership to investigate and solve customers' problems through close engagement with cross-functional teams, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer care agents
· Work with stakeholders to investigate complaints and suggest improvements.
· Develop strong business relationships with all stakeholders to ensure the appropriate delivery and communication of processes improvement.
· Develop product launches, service procedures, policies and standards together with clear communications to respective teams to ensure the above are adhered and executed accordingly
· Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to improve areas pertaining to customer engagement experience.
· Identify and highlight issues that impact policies, processes and procedures for the necessary changes/improvements.
· A Diploma or Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of industry experience in Customer Care Support and Customer Experience
· Proven ability to engage complex customer issues and provide prompt resolution and response in a timely fashion to ensure a great customer experience
· Proven ability to drive multiple projects across different internal teams and external partners simultaneously and deliver to deadline and budget constraints
· Quick study, who can collaborate and contribute a point of view that is based on experience, data and common sense
· Proficient with MS Office applications
· Knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce is an advantage
· Excellent communication skills and teamwork
· Experience in digital and social marketing is a plus