· Source and review content with an aim to drive views for Toggle.
· Drive and launch content partnership deals for Toggle to increase Toggle’s reach and revenue.
· Actively support digital sales team to develop strategies of how Toggle can help advertisers achieve their campaign objectives
· Manage the end-to-end fulfilment of projects from conceptualization to execution and post campaign evaluation.
· Work with Consumer insights team to generate key matrix with a view to improve campaign delivery.
· Graduate with at least 3 years of experience in Product Marketing or Business Development with keen interest in the online content space.
· Experience in content acquisition background will be preferred.
· Strong interpersonal communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and drive.
· Strong project management skills is a must.
· Candidates with strong data analytics knowledge and experience in content marketing will be a bonus.