We are looking for an outgoing and dynamic individual with a flair for writing and a keen interest in current events to gather and report news, with a specific focus on financial, economic and business news. Working collaboratively in a wider team, you will contribute to the production of reliable and insightful coverage of business and financial news. You will also have an ability to develop multimedia production skills.
· Good degree preferably in Economics, Finance, Political Science, Arts & Social Science, or Journalism.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in journalism
· Sound knowledge of current or future trends in the financial and business sectors.
· A flair for writing and story-telling.
· Excellent command of the English Language. Abilities in other languages will be considered an advantage.
· Ability to exercise individual judgment, and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Possess good analytical skills, initiative and resourcefulness.
· Be prepared to work irregular hours and weekends.