- Conceptualise and drive creative (print and digital) ideation to promote Toggle Originals and all other acquired content that sits on Toggle platforms.
- Collaborate with video team to develop creative assets that are uniform in creative direction that best represent Toggle Content.
- Work closely with programming and marketing team to identify the key promo angles for individual programmes and incorporate those messages in key visuals
- Manage production of all print and digital assets from conception to completion.
- Work with photographers and direct Talents on set to achieve best result for posters
- Manage production cost for the creation of all print and digital assets
- Design and produce visuals for weekly EDMS, Push notifications
- Produce digital creative assets for social media posts. Eg. Memes, GIF, Animation
- Participate in discussions with Creative Manager to decide on the art direction for all creative assets for every Toggle Original
- Work closely with Web design team to advise on design and layout for digital assets that sits on Toggle platforms. Eg. Carousels, Ad banners
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all communication tools and key visuals
- Ensure prompt delivery of all 2D creative assets
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Diploma in Media Design or Degree in Design related course.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of motion graphics(After Effects) is a plus
- A minimum of 5 years design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Must have a good eye for details